Monday, August 30, 2010

I need a friend.

You know you're screwed when you realised that there's no toilet rolls when Life throw shit at you, and it's all too late.

been getting this kind of treatment recently.
well, at least i've deciphered the hidden meaning behind those shit.
it doesn't pay to be honest, to have integrity.
yeah, sure i feel good not lying to myself and going against my own principle, but do they get it ?
it is an ineluctable truth that human beings view each other on the surface, we judge by what we see and not what we feel.
after the judgement, and you feel comfortable with each other, the feeling begin.
that's how the term friends actually exists.
and when the feeling don't get into a mutual agreement, things fall apart.
that's the fucking truth.
where, when, how can i find that friend ? i'm happy with just one.
i don't need a BEST friend, i just need a friend.
you can be gynophobic, heliophobic for all i care.

Well, tomorrow's teacher's day.
Unofficially my doom's day, in a way.
Have to perform 2 items..
Have to return $9 to Janziel Joy Sulangi Licayan, ( damn i'm good )

To end this on a happy note,
HAPPYADVANCETEACHER'S DAY.
Will post more about the individual teacher's tomorrow, heh.
Shall go do my teacher's day present now.


I have a broken disposition
I’m a liar who thirsts for the truth
And while I ache for faith to hold me
I need to feel the scars and see the proof

No comments:

Post a Comment