Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Reminisce.

Today's performance, was really bad..
I guess it's all my fault.
I didn't put in that bit of effort, i didn't prepare much, i thought i had everything under control,
But what i lacked most was the heart..

Sorry i produced such a slipshod piece of what was actually to be deemed as " a piece of art " to the audience, most importantly the teachers.
I guess i was just too egoistic,
missing out on the important part, " it's all about you and the teachers, not your friends. "
I'm sorry i dragged the rest of you down with me, you guys did great..
Esp Hidayat and Weiyang, thanks.

Sorry Janziel.. for screwing up your item, i sang an octave lower for the starting verse, thus everything sounded soooo bad.
Guess i wasn't responsible enough to learn it well.

I felt so good handing out the cards i made to the teachers.
I know they won't accept it and think " it's just a card "
I hope they read what i've written, and be touched.
An expensive snow globe, a teddy bear won't make a good birthday present.
I guess what Miss Xu said is really true. Haha, :).

While the adventure at OPSS ended, another starts at JPS.
I miss that place man.. 6 years of education.
It's been 3 years since i left that school, does this prove that time travel faster than light or what ?
So much have changed, the people, the facilities.
We waited so damn long before we're able to get in, all for a good cause i guess.
I miss the food there, so so much.

MISS LIM AND MDM TAN ! I'm so gonna visit you guys again next year !
This is become a tradition already, really.

this post is getting a tad tooooo wordy for me to post what i feel about all the individual teachers, thus i shall have to break a little promise and not post, maybe when i have the mood to do so.
once again, happy teacher's day. :)


I use one hand to pull you closer, the other to push you away.

No comments:

Post a Comment